Returns and Exchanges
Note: Our return and exchange policies vary by product type.
Magic: the Gathering Singles Policy
Due to the volatile nature of the Magic singles market, we do not accept returns or exchanges on singles.
Sealed Product, Supplies, and Apparel Policy
We do accept returns and exchanges on sealed product, supplies, and apparel. Please contact us within 48 hours of delivery to ensure your request is approved. We can only accept returns for unopened items. We will issue a refund, minus the cost of shipping, once we receive the return and inspect the condition of the items in question.
1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you would like to return an item.
2. Package all returns carefully and securely in a box, bubble mailer, or in the package originally used to deliver the item.
3. Include the original order invoice or a note with the Order ID of your package so we can locate your order in our system upon return.
4. Address your return to:
Attention: Customer Service
902 B East Main St
5. Drop the package off at your designated carrier's location. While the post office is a safe and secure form of shipment, we recommend shipping through UPS or FedEx for returns exceeding $500.00 due to their comprehensive tracking and automatic insurance.
6. When your package is returned to us, we will email you to confirm receipt and process your refund or exchange. Please note that credit card refunds can take up to five (5) business days to be posted to your account.